Most couples fall in love… some work their way into it… but at some point two people say “I love you and I want you in my life forever”. Some say, “I can’t imagine life without you”, or “I feel like I’ve known you forever” and “When I’m with you I feel whole”. This feeling of romantic bliss can last for three months, even a year, but at some point conflict sets in and there is a power struggle, a struggle to survive emotionally within your relationship. Communication becomes difficult if not impossible, there is a feeling of disconnection and partners ultimately fight or flee. This happens in almost all intimate and committed relationships. And it can seem hopeless.
- For couples contemplating marriage, newlyweds, experiencing major life transitions, stuck in a lackluster rut or considering divorce.
- Through fun and creating shared memories, our First Annual Couples Retreat is going to focus on the following building blocks for healthy sustained relationships:
- The four important aspects of a healthy relationship; Communication, Compassion, Cooperation and Connection.
- Finding and keeping the spark in your relationship along with improving on intimacy
- Providing practical skills to use at home and different situations in life that might affect your relationship
- Communication skills that build long lasting respect, trust and intimacy
- Deepen your connection regardless of what stage you are at in your relationship
- Get you and your partner to experience a transformative connection in a safe and therapeutic environment
Costs per Couple: Nine hundred thousand only
- Transport is not provided
- Couples are encouraged to remain on the premises for the two days of the retreat and participate in all sessions
- There are no televises or radios and couples are encouraged to refrain from telephone and Computer usage (a phone number for emergencies will be provided).
- No alcohol or drugs will be permitted for the retreat
- Venue is Malakai Eco Lodge and the Retreat will last two days
- Package covers workshop training, games, all activities, meals and soft drinks, accommodation and brunch for each couple.
Date: Saturday October 31st 2015
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Arrivals (Check into accommodation)
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Couples Communication and Trust Building session (Communication through fun activities & Games)
- Betrayal of Trust
- Reconnections after a major transition
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Communication skills & games
- As friends & as lovers
- As parents
8:00 pm – 9:30 pm – 3 course Candle lit dinner
9:40 pm – 11:30 pm – Camp Fire Communication through fun activities and Games
- Intimacy and Bedroom affairs session
- Open communication in the bedroom
- Reviving the spark
Date: Sunday 1st November 2015
9:00 am – 11:00 am – Couples brunch and Socializing
11:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Recount from retreat and advice from couples to couples
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch alongside Certificates and awards
For reservations please contact:
Exquisite Events Management +256 783011680 +256 773607401